Vanilla Raspberry Cheesecake Cups
- 1 scoop WowMoms Vanilla protein Powder
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Swerve sugar replacement
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Topping: pomegranate arils, dark chocolate square
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Beat in the raspberries, and juices until blended. Fold in yogurt.
- Spoon into cupcake pan lined with cupcake forms.
- Add toppings and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving.