Pink Vanilla Protein Donuts
- 1 scoop WowMoms Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 9 tbsp Cornstarch
- 6 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- Frosting: 4 tbsp melted coconut oil, pink food coloring, melted white chocolate, kiwi slices
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cornstarch, protein, sugar, oat flour, baking powder and salt.
- In the center crack the egg, along with the egg yolk, yogurt, butter and applesauce. Whisk the egg with a fork, and then mix everything together until you have a sticky dough. Cover and refrigerate at least two hours.
- Once chilled, heat your oven to 325 F degrees and rub the pan with butter.
- Fill a ziploc bag with the chilled donut mixture, cit the corner, and pipe into the donut pan. Fill about 2/3.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 13-15 minutes. Let cool in the pan for about 5 minutes.
- In a shallow plate, mix together frosting ingredients.
- Gently remove the donuts from the pan and immediately dip them into the frosting.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle over donuts then add kiwi slices for decoration.