Cinnabun Protein Ice Cream
- 3 scoops WowMoms Cinnabun Protein Powder
- 3.5 cups canned coconut milk
- 1-2 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Toppings: Mini chocolate chips, crushed pumpkin seeds, ground cinnamon
- Place a large, deep pan in the freezer.
- In a blender, add coconut milk and blend until smooth and creamy. Add protein powder and granulated sweetener and blend until a thick and creamy texture remains.
- Transfer ice cream to the pan. To ensure it doesn't become too icy, lightly mix your ice cream every now and then for 30-60 minutes.
- Let sit out for about 10 minutes before eating.
- Add toppings and enjoy!