Cinnamon Granola Bars
- 1 scoop WowMoms Cinnabun Protein Powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups chopped almonds
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg white, whisked
- Combine maple syrup, sugar, water, vanilla and salt in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine cinnamon, oats, almonds, coconut, seeds, and flour in a bowl.
- Heat oven to 325 F degrees and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Once liquid mixture is at room temperature, whisk in oil and then egg white. Pour over dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly across the baking sheet. Press down firmly before baking, using another baking sheet or other large flat surface. Bake for
- 40-55 minutes, until golden brown, rotating the sheet every 15 minutes. While it bakes, open the oven door a few times to let steam out.
- Set on a rack to cool until surface of granola is crisp.
- Once cool, break into pieces and store or enjoy right away!