Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 scoops of WowMoms Chocolate Peanut Butter Lean Protein
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the peanut butter, sugar, eggs, and protein powder in a bowl and mix together until the consistency is similar to cookie dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks
- Scoop out 2 tbsp of the batter and roll into a ball using your hands.
- Flatten between your hands and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, leaving some space in between the cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges turn slightly brown.
- Let sit for a couple minutes to set before moving to a cooling rack to cool completely.